The MEDA Limited Recruiting Team is growing!
Overview of the position:
Reporting to the Recruiting Specialist / Manager you will bring passion for people, commitment to customer service, possess strong internal drive, and results orientated. Daily you will be interacting with potential candidates (via telephone, in person and video interviewing technology) to source, attract, and qualify top talent for a variety of professional level positions to satisfy our clients positions. Working independently as well collectively as a team to achieve desired results is essential in this position. If you pride yourself on quality and finding the right fit coupled with exceptional interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills – then this is the position for you! If a position where you can drive your extra income sounds like a position for you - then you will excel in recruiting!
- Sourcing and qualifying candidates using social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Indeed) and our ATS system for a variety of our clients’ positions
- Building and maintaining a diverse candidate pipeline in order to submit qualified candidates to our clients position in a timely manner
- Conducting skill based behavioural based interviews to qualify candidates before submission to the Account Manager.
- Utilizing and maintaining our ATS daily to capture your candidates’ day to day communications, interview notes, and all required paperwork (applications, testing, reference checks, background checks, etc.)
- Scheduling and coaching candidates for successful client interviews
- Ongoing, efficient and effective communication with candidates including status updates, coaching for interviews, negotiating and presenting employment offers
- Supporting company initiatives (referral program) and events (Job Fairs) to drive business forward
- Strong networking, creativity and active listening skills are required and used daily in this position
Required Skills and Qualifications:
Compensation Package includes:
- 1 – 2 years of Inside Sales / Office Administration experience required. Willing to train employees having the below required transferrable skills
- Diploma in Business Marketing or related
- Excellent communication, active listening, interpersonal, attention to detail, and diplomacy skills are required to be successful
- Strong internal drive with the ability to analyze and implement new methods to continuously improve results
- Capable of conducting research and quickly grasping new content (our clients, terminology, acronyms, industry and job classification information)
- Effectively managing your time in order to recruit for more than 10 positions spanning across North America
- Able to work independently as well as in a team based environment to accomplish company goals
- Commitment to continuous improvement and ongoing learning to stay current in the discipline
- Demonstrated experience with following procedures and processes
- Proficient with MS Office and various other computer applications
- Able and willing to cross the USA and Canadian borders for training, visiting client locations, and to attend meetings
- Ability to work flexible hours when required in order to complete interviews with candidates who are not able to make it during regular business hours Monday – Friday 8:00am – 6:00pm
- Flexible work schedule
- Hybrid or remote work options
- Hourly Pay + commission
- Paid Benefits
- Pension after 1 year of service
- Tuition reimbursement yearly credit
If the above sounds like you and you want to start a rewarding career impacting others careers we want to hear from you!