The MEDA Limited Recruiting Team is growing!
Overview of the position:
Reporting to the Recruiting Specialist / Manager you will source and qualifying professional candidates for a variety of positions to satisfy our clients across many industries. If you are self-motivated possessing exceptional communication, interpersonal and organizational skills with a desire to deliver quality results this is the position for you! In this position, you can drive your extra income with every successful placement.
- Source and qualify candidates using a variety of recruitment tools to meet customer requirements
- Build and maintain a diverse candidate pipeline to deliver results to our clients in a timely manner
- Ongoing, efficient, and effective communication with candidates and co-workers including status updates, coaching for interviews, negotiations, and presenting employment offers
- Strong networking, creativity and active listening skills are required and used daily in this position
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication, attention to detail, time management, administration and diplomacy skills
- Strong internal drive with the ability to analyze and implement new methods to continuously improve results
- A desire to continually learn; capable of conducting research and quickly grasping new content (our clients, terminology, acronyms, industry, and job classification information)
- 1 – 2 years of inside sales, customer service preferred. Experience cold calling an asset
- Ability to work outside of normal hours when required to accommodate candidates
Compensation Package includes:
- Flexible work schedule
- Hybrid or remote work options (after probation period)
- Hourly Pay + commission
- Paid Benefits
- Pension after 1 year of service
- Equipment reimbursement every 2 year credit
If the above sounds like you and you want to start a rewarding career impacting others careers we want to hear from you!