We are currently recruiting an experienced Vehicle Integration Engineer (NVH) to join our team supporting our client in the automotive industry.
- Must be willing and able to travel to the USA, without restrictions, effective on the start date
- Voice of the customer development, customer functional objectives target setting, and vehicle level DVP&R development and execution.
- Support the vehicle integration and validation process by owning and maintaining a functional objective scorecard, leading the attribute team and supporting tech club and vehicle program requests.
- Investigate and analyze vehicle issues for root causes and issue the appropriate documentation for resolution including leading the team where the issue crosses multiple vehicle disciplines.
- Lead and support ride-and-drive events, overnight evaluations, and trips with vehicle updates and diagnostic tools.
- Provide mule vehicle support, mule vehicle build support, and mule issue resolution support
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
- 5 years of related experience
- Self-starter with strong communication skills and demonstrated problem-solving ability.
- Demonstrated communication skills (written and oral)
- Strategic thinker
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to summarize and present work
- Proficient in MS Office applications; Excel, PowerPoint, Word and project skills
OTHER PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Paid Benefits after 90 days (individual and family) – extended medical, out-of-country coverage, dental etc.
- Pension eligibility, with employer match, after 1 full year of work (open enrollment every October)
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates
MEDA Limited is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of any of the protected reasons as described in the Ontario Human Rights Code. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, as described in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and granted to those that request assistance during our hiring process.