Our client is a leader in developing complex tooling and stamping assembly products for both hot & cold stamping segments and focusing on niche markets. The client has earned an unyielding reputation for achieving high-quality work, produced on time and on budget.
The client continues to deliver the impossible through strong partnerships, differentiation, employee development, and exceptional service. The company’s success is build on team work, passion, commitment, and talent. They value innovation, excellence and trust.
- Support Capital Project team with design
- Manage multiple designs / drawings
- Manage and keep up to date the equipment / plant mechanical design database
- Review equipment / facility designs to ensure accuracy
- Create BOMs & manufacturing instructions
- Manage build of mechanical items (hand rails, part racking, custom bracketry, etc…)
- Create and keep track of any and all drawings needed to complete work above
- Mechanical background capable of understanding any aspect of the above responsibilities
- Understanding of materials and manufacturing processes (manufacturing process flow, industrial construction, heavy equipment installations, automation)
- Must be able to use MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), MS Project an asset.
- Must be proficient with AutoCad 2D
- Proficient in 3D CAD (UG NX preferred)
- Perform other duties as assigned
- The ability to freely travel across boarders (USA)
- Valid Driver’s license
- Strong technical and analytical aptitudes for problem solving
- Good analytical ability
- Strong interpersonal and team skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Prioritizing / time management skills, ability to cope with multiple tasks