Our client is a leader in developing complex tooling and stamping assembly products for both hot & cold stamping segments and focusing on niche markets. The client has earned an unyielding reputation for achieving high-quality work, produced on time and on budget.
The client continues to deliver the impossible through strong partnerships, differentiation, employee development, and exceptional service. The company’s success is build on team work, passion, commitment, and talent. They value innovation, excellence and trust.
- Design automated robotic systems to increase production volume in high-throughput operations
- Oversee and improve electrical and automated processes in a manufacturing facility
- Ensures functional design specifications are understood and successfully delivered on time and within budget
- Involvement in new project engineering and controls programming
- Executes broad range of process automation
- Ensure compliance with all legislative safety requirements
- Design software to control robotic systems for applications or manufacturing
- Conduct research into the feasibility, design, and operation of robotic mechanisms, components, or systems
- Utilize lean-manufacturing principles by improving process capability, reducing overall costs, and increasing capacity
- Integrate robotics with peripherals. Such as, welders, controllers, and other equipment
- Degree or Diploma from an accredited post-secondary institution is required. Programs of study would include: Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, and Industrial Controls
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience in industrial automation and design
- Experienced with PLC programming and troubleshooting
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to retain information and communicate effectively
- Experience with Auto CAD, Microsoft Office Suite, and computer controls systems
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates.