Our client is a leader in developing complex tooling and stamping assembly products for both hot & cold stamping segments and focusing on niche markets. The client has earned an unyielding reputation for achieving high-quality work, produced on time and on budget.
The client continues to deliver the impossible through strong partnerships, differentiation, employee development, and exceptional service. The company’s success is build on team work, passion, commitment, and talent. They value innovation, excellence and trust.
- Supervise industrial automated equipment and processes
- Analyze, prepare, and communicate reports on machinery for process improvements
- Maintain, debug, and troubleshoot robotic and PLC programs
- Prepare technical documentation such as operating and training manuals.
- Proactive in process and quality improvements
- Ensure compliance with all legislative safety requirements
- Degree or Diploma from an accredited post-secondary institution is required. Programs of study would include: Robotic Technician, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation, Mechatronics, and Industrial Controls.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience related to industrial automation.
- Ability to retain information and communicate effectively
- Strong trouble shooting and diagnostic skills
- Broad knowledge of process automation
- Ability to work independently or as a team in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Strongly motivated with high levels of initiative
- Available to work rotating shifts; including days, afternoons, midnight, and weekends.
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates.