Overview of Position:
Reporting to the Sales Manager you bring a passion for sales; commitment to customer service; and a results’ orientated personality. Your success will be limited only by your effort and your desire.
- Develop business and build relationships to ensure customer satisfaction
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients
- Expand client base through active outside sales efforts
- Qualify orders to meet customer needs and produce results
- Negotiating client contracts and candidate offer letters
- Work closely with the Sales Manager, Recruiting Specialist, and Engineering Manager on new and existing business to understand, execute and deliver results
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Represent MEDA with professionalism and integrity, doing business the right way without compromising MEDA’s core values
Required Skills and Qualifications for the position:
- 1-3 years of business development and outside sales experience
- Able to work independently as well in a team-based environment to accomplish individual and company goals
- Able to multi task, manage and prioritize your workload
- Excellent listening, problem solving, and negotiating skills
- Manufacturing industry sales experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Computer proficient in MS Office and Applicant Tracking Systems (PC Recruiter preferred)
- Must be able to travel internationally when required
If the above sounds like you and you want to start a rewarding career impacting others careers, we want to hear from you!