On behalf of our World Class Manufacturing client we are in search of an experienced Digital Program Manager to join their Canadian Headquarters team. The primary focus of this position is to administer, develop and execute digital marketing and technology programs for the client and its dealers.
- Manage all program aspects, leading internal stakeholders, agencies, and vendors in the successful execution and optimization of various digital marketing and technology initiatives
- This position requires a detail oriented individual who has the ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment while effectively managing multiple programs with competing priorities
REQUIREMENTS SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related area
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing, Program / Project Management, or related area
- Strong understanding of Digital Marketing and Information Technology fundamentals
- Ability to think through technical concepts and supervise them through completion
- Excellent public speaking/presentation skills
- Must have a Driver’s license and be able to travel to the U.S. for meetings as required
- Bilingual (French/English) is preferred
- MBA degree is preferred
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates. Contact us for more details.