|Location||Windsor, ON, Canada|
|Job Type||Contract Full-Time|
On behalf of our World Class Manufacturing client we are recruiting for a Training Events Marketing Specialist.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Responsible for designing, creating, and delivering marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of company products and services
- Develops sales presentations and provides reports based on information collected, such as: marketing trends, competition, new products, and pricing
- Develop and execute strategic on-site training programs for cross-Canada vehicle roadshows
- Work with agencies and Brand team to develop program concept, messaging and theme
- Coordinate and oversee all event details including venues, catering and staffing
- Manage other stakeholders including graphic designers, translation companies, print vendors, trainers, logistics, audio visual and on-site staff
- Ensure awareness of events to target audience through direct communications channels such as email, newsletters and social media
- Accurately track and manage multiple program budgets and reports
- Develop and deliver follow up presentations to Senior Management with event metrics and other insights
- Other tasks as assigned, including monthly dealer newsletter editing/publishing, social media lead, etc.
MEDA offers a great referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or similar field
- Ability to think through technical concepts and supervise them through completion
- Strong understanding of current interactive technology and web design
- Familiarity with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Ability to interact with numerous support teams to develop and enhance all Dealer Technology endeavors
- Project Management certification is preferred
A resume is required to apply to jobs. Login to your Account or Sign Up to start applying.