We have an excellent opportunity for a Material Analyst / Planner. A tier one supplier in the automotive industry is looking for the right person to join their team and contribute to their ongoing growth.
If you want to be part of an industry leading team while enjoying competitive pay and excellent benefits please apply!
- Work with production to ensure customer requirements are met
- Develop material requirements from master production schedules to plan, schedule, and manage the efficient movement of material from receiving, through the warehouse to production.
- Manage raw material inventory based on expected usage. Purchase materials as needed to maximize efficiency and minimize inventory
- Work with suppliers and production to ensure quality targets are met and to support continuous improvement and quality initiatives
- Work with production to manage and maintain required inventory levels of secondary support items
- Maintain perpetual inventory records with production and develop physical count plan to ensure accuracy
- Investigate inventory variances, work with production and finance to determine root cause
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Supply Chain Management or other related University degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Automotive Industry experience an asset
- Demonstrated understanding in Quality enhancement, particularly regarding suppliers, products and customers
- Experience utilizing Toyota Production System tools
- Union experience an asset
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to communicate across all levels of a company
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- High attention to details
- Excellent computer skills
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates.