Our behalf of our Tier 1 large-scale Fabrication and Machining client we are recruiting for a Project Coordinator to join their team.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Plan and implement projects, including production, delivery schedule, and logistics arrangement for equipment.
- Lead project team to set project plan and track the on-time delivery, cost control, quality management, ERP management, and internal & external communications with headquarters.
- Conducting risk analysis, monitoring project budget, and ensuring the delivery schedule timelines
- Buying, and negotiating on various projects
- Forecasting and tracking any changes to projects
- Submitting proposal of solutions to management
- Reporting and solving any issues during implementation of projects
- Summarizing job costs and comparing to the job cost goals and results, ongoing job cost.
- Working with various departments and levels of management in production, purchasing, material, and others
- Experience in project management and coordination specific to presses and equipment
- Five (5) years experience
- Engineering background
- Ability to quote and oversee multiple projects across North America and globally
- Experience in cost control and proven track record of on time project deliveries
- MS Project, Excel etc. experience
- Excellent communication skills, team skills, organizational skills, and presentation skills
- Project Management certification is nice to have but not required
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates.