On behalf of our food related manufacturing client we are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Compensation Specialist to join their team. Are you a self-starter who drives for results for companies with a good understanding of core HR practices and employee relations? If so, this is the opportunity for you!
- Planning, execution and communication of year end merit increase process. Research merit budget, draft merit guidelines, and prepare communications. Review/recommend compensation policy as necessary, collaborate with HR Business Partners on rating/merit calibration meetings during annual performance review process; obtain required approvals
- Implementation & administration of North America Incentive Plans. Manage approval process, partner with HR Partner to provide advice to business leaders on pay for performance, and handle communication of approved payouts to employees & payroll
- Manage salary planning process to ensure that employees are paid competitively. Salary survey participation and position matching for competitive review. Analyze results and present recommendations. Consult with recruiting team as needed to determine pay package for new hires / internal promotions
- Implementation and administration of Executive Comp and LTI programs
- Completion of job evaluations for all positions within third-party database
- Timely completion of compensation related financial reporting
- Disseminates relevant information to other HR team members to keep them informed and aligned
- Documents and updates procedures regularly
- Be an integral part of the project team for compensation projects. Special projects will be determined based on the needs of the department; required system upgrades, obligatory testing, validation, staff training, etc.
- Seek new practices, tools or methods to obtain process improvements in how work is performed and managed
- Continuously enhances the employee experience
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates.
- 5-7 years of previous experience in administration of compensation programs, including salary survey participation and analysis, merit and bonus administration and job analysis regional, national and international
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area of Finance/Accounting or Human Resources
- Technical knowledge of compensation program features and market practices
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills are required for interaction with management in explanation of compensation programs, policies and decisions
- Strong analytical and technical computer skills are required to efficiently manage and manipulate data
- Critical skills include accuracy, thoroughness, problem solving, project/time management with ability to meet stringent deadlines