|Location||Windsor, ON, Canada|
|Job Type||Contract Full-Time|
|Degree Required||Bachelor's Degree|
On behalf of our World Class Manufacturing client we are recruiting for a Durability Loads Analysis Engineer
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Provides all durability load data to perform Finite Element Durability Analysis (chassis, body, powertrain), design components and develop durability bench test parameters
- Performs the calculation of vehicle suspension component loads, frame/body attachment loads and engine mounts loads using ADAMS, along with using Motion View and nCode tools
- Perform Loads Analysis using ADAMS. Will also use MotionView and nCode tools
- Build/modify ADAMS (multi-body dynamics) models, which include full vehicle and suspension
- Review engineering data (geometry, bushing rates, etc.)
- Review road load data (time history data)
- Run durability models, which include full vehicle, 1/2 suspension and Powertrain
- Output component loads, attachment loads, Powertrain mount loads, etc.
- Post-processing data (statistics-max/min values, equivalent damage, loads comparisons, histograms)
- Technical report writing
- Upload load data into project database
MEDA has a great referral program. Great candidates know great candidates.
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree from an ABET accredited University or equivalent. Masters of Science in Engineering preferred
- Experience in reviewing Road Load Data to ensure data fidelity
- Ability to review and interpret data to address durability concerns
- Experience with Motion-View, UNIX/Linux workstations, chassis/suspension design and functionality
- Experience using nCode/GlyphWorks/Ice-flow data analysis software
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work closely with the Data Acquisition and Customer Usage Duty Cycle groups
- Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record
- Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%. This will include regular visits to the US.
A resume is required to apply to jobs. Login to your Account or Sign Up to start applying.