An industry leading tier one supplier is looking for a strong PC-LAN Administrator to join their team.
- Maintaining physical network within the facility, programming switches, computer equipment, phones, servers, and printers
- Interact with users daily; assist various departments through fast and efficient troubleshooting
- Identify potential issues and work with IT regarding preventative maintenance
- Follow directions from others within IT and communicate effectively between users and other teams within IT
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- College or University courses in IT
- Certificates relating to PC and / or LAN administration preferred
- Ability to represent IT and communicate effectively to the end users and other departments
- Knowledge on Microsoft Operating System, Active Directory, and SCCM
- Working knowledge of physical networks; programming switches; computer equipment, phones, printers and servers
- Able to trouble shoot a wide variety of computer related issues
- Follow direction with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong written and oral communication skills; possess the ability to communicate effectively with people outside the IT department
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and move between projects effectively based on company priorities
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Service minded and professional attitude
Note: this is a contract placement for 6 months; with the potential for an extension.
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates.