|Location||Windsor, ON, Canada|
|Job Type||Contract Full-Time|
|Degree Required||Master's Degree|
On behalf of our World Class Manufacturing client we are recruiting for a Ride and Handling Simulation Engineer.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Development of optimized Suspension, Steering system kinematics and compliance requirements
- Analytical assessment of full vehicle handling for steady state and transient behavior
- Development of SOP's, tools and methodologies for ride and handling characterization for simulations
- Will work closely with Chassis Engineering and Vehicle Dynamic Simulator lab
MEDA has a great referral program. Great candidates know great candidates.
- Masters of Science degree in Mechanical, Automotive or Aerospace Engineering from an ABET accredited or equivalent program
- 3+ years’ of industry experience in vehicle dynamics simulation, using ADAMS/Car, CarSim
- Strong experience in computer programming and other automated data analysis tools (Matlab, Simulink, Python, GlyphWorks etc.)
- Must have high competency with test and simulation techniques associated with Suspension, Steering system kinematics and compliance as well as full vehicle ride and handling
- Comprehensive understanding of vehicle dynamics theory and application
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to coordinate activities with other functional group (Chassis engineering, Vehicle Dynamics)
- Ability to travel to the USA for meetings
- Strong Data analytical skills and the ability to interpret data for senior management reviews
- Technical aptitude for creation or analysis of objective test methods, metrics and analysis techniques
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, with good project planning skills
- Proficient use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
A resume is required to apply to jobs. Login to your Account or Sign Up to start applying.