We have an excellent opportunity for a strong Office Manager. An industry leading tier one supplier is looking for a strong Office Manager to join their team and contribute to their ongoing growth.
Excellent pay and benefits!
- Provide administrative and clerical support to management team and department personnel
- Input and track purchase requisitions
- Managing the inventory levels and purchasing of all office and janitorial supplies and stationary
- Data entry and petty cash management
- Manage internal company information; newsletters, bulletin boards, welcome signs, etc
- Assist with coordinating special training classes and events, maintain logs of employee training
- Overtime & attendance management system administration
- Maintain door access and swipe cards system
- Order and set-up business meetings; lunches/dinners
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Business Administration diploma/degree an asset
- Minimum 3 years’ administrative work experience
- Excellent working knowledge in Windows applications
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where priorities change daily
- Detailed-oriented and proven ability to think creatively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player attitude with the ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks for a variety of departments
- Maintain confidentiality with all sensitive material and communications
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates.