Do you have strong inventory analytic skills and warehouse experience?
Our client is looking for an Inventory Analyst to provide their strong analytical and investigative capabilities in support of continuously improving inventory accuracy and transaction compliance controls.
Excellent pay and benefits in a great work environment within an industry leader is waiting for you!
- Provide analytical and investigative capabilities in support of continuously improving inventory accuracy and transaction compliance controls
- Provide data supported solutions in the identification of and corrective actions for inventory inefficiencies
- Facility cycle count programs for multiple business units; ensure compliance with fiscal and operation KPI’s; evaluate results; investigate discrepancies and implement best practices
- Develop reporting formats designed to facilitate improvement
- Reducing inventory and operational related costs within the full scope of warehouse activities
- Assist and train key personnel to effectively implement process improvements
- Develop reporting mechanisms and implement corrective actions to reduce losses resulting from obsolescence, expiration and transit or warehouse damages
- Advance and oversee internal processes for materials rejection and returns ensuring efficient disposition
- Develop inventory related GMP compliance procedures and investigative analysis capabilities
- Verify and ensure availability of materials required to meet production schedules on a daily basis by proactively analyzing inventory position, lot expiration, quality status, and materials movements
- Complete special projects and initiatives as assigned
- Previous inventory analysis experience with proven aptitudes for MRP systems
- Experience with inventory transactions and warehouse operations
- Minimum two (2) years physical and cycle count experience
- Highly detail oriented with strong problem-solving skills with an objective and proactive approach
- Strong database management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong teamwork skills and ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Intermediate level aptitude in Microsoft Office tools
MEDA offers a great referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates.
- Post-Secondary degree or diploma preferably in a program that compliments the analytical role