|Location||Stoney Creek, ON, Canada|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
|Degree Required||High School|
On behalf of our Tier 1 injection molding client we are currently recruiting for an experienced Dimensional Control Technician to join their team.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Verify certification of incoming gauges/fixtures to meet print/math data specification
- Certify/recalibrate gauges/fixtures per matrix
- Dimensionally validate parts for PPAP by laying out parts to customers supplied print
- Maintain gauges/fixtures as required by the quality manual
- Operate and maintain Coordinate Measurement Machine & Digital Scanner
- Participate in fixture design and approval team activities
- Part submissions (PPAP, BETA, GP-11)
- Participate in paint rack approval team activities
- Participate in packaging approval team activities
- Perform quality tasks as assigned.
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates!
- Minimum Grade 12 Education
- Post Secondary Education in a related field preferred OR equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated working knowledge with various gauging equipment and methods
- Minimum 2 years experience in a quality function in an industrial environment
- Demonstrated working knowledge with CMM programming, PC DMIS preferred
- Experience with Class A automotive components an asset
A resume is required to apply to jobs. Login to your Account or Sign Up to start applying.