|Location||Windsor, ON, Canada|
|Job Type||Contract Full-Time|
|Degree Required||Bachelor's Degree|
On behalf of our World Class Manufacturing client we are currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Supervisor to join their team.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Responsible for leading union personnel in the manufacturing of quality products
- Oversee the quality activities in all production and assembly areas on any shift
- Assist with the execution of quality checks to ensure quality products are being delivered to the customer.
- Bachelor Degree required
- Supervisory experience required with strong interpersonal skills.
- Previous manufacturing/plant floor preferred.
- Knowledge of overall vehicle systems.
- MS Office proficiency and excellent organizational skills.
- Must be flexible to work in a fast paced unionized manufacturing environment
- Flexible with work schedule, including overtime and weekends.
- May be required to drive a company vehicle - valid drivers license and clean driving record required
A resume is required to apply to jobs. Login to your Account or Sign Up to start applying.