On behalf of our World Class Manufacturing client we are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Cost Analyst to join their team.
- Supporting the purchasing organization to review costs provided by suppliers for adding
- Work closely with buyers and suppliers to analyze & negotiate submitted costs for additional capacity relative to part, tooling and capital
- Visiting suppliers to observe manufacturing process and to validate/verify request
- Identify opportunities for reducing or eliminating cost or timing associated with increasing manufacturing capacity
- Work on other special cost analyst assignments as required
- Provide cost leadership for sourcing and change management activities
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Completed Bachelor's Degree (preferred) or MUST HAVE 10+ year's directly applicable experience in lieu of degree
- MUST HAVE heavy Financial background with strong automotive manufacturing background
- Manufacturing cost estimating experience or solid Plant Controller experience (preferred in stamping) is highly preferred
- Experience with process & manufacturing, or subject matter expert in any of the following areas: Manufacturing, Cost Estimating, Quality, Industrial
- May be required to drive a company car
- Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record
- May be required to travel domestically and internationally (Canada) 20%
MEDA offers an excellent referral program. Great candidates know great candidates.