On behalf of our World Class Manufacturing client we are recruiting for a Vehicle Technician.
- Diagnose and repair corporate vehicles
- Work with Engineering to identify and root cause quality issues
- Perform vehicle maintenance, where applicable
- Support Engineering with special studies/projects
- Will require light metal fabrication and MIG/TIG stainless steel welding capabilities
- Primarily be working on and fabricating custom vehicle exhaust systems
- High School degree
- ASE certified and/or State License required
- (5) Years technical dealership experience highly preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Will be required to drive a company car
- Valid driver license is required as well as a clean driving record
- May be required to travel domestically (0-5%)
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates.