Are you ready for that next step in your career, where you can manage lead hands to help grow a company and ensure production goals are met.
Our client is looking for someone to be responsible for plant operations in a 3 shift environment, a supervisor that is ready to grow with a company and contribute to the overall success.
If you are energetic and ready to be a key member and driving force within a company please apply today!
- Review production results of each shift. Evaluate results, and investigate via meetings and informal discussions to determine how the shift can be more productive.
- Train shift leads and operators on how to set up all jobs for maximum efficiency, reduce travel time of parts and people.
- Evaluate uses of facility equipment to maximize efficiency and production.
- Evaluate personnel to ensure maximum shift productivity.
- Work with shift leads to ensure all production staff follow company policies and procedures
- Reviews productivity reports from each job when complete.
- 2+ years’ experience supervising in a manufacturing setting
- Demonstrate leadership and developmental skills, along with the proven ability to mentor and train others
- Ability to train, mentor and delegate
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with good time management skills, manage multiple priorities at once