Our client is looking for a highly energetic, motivational leader to drive a team as a Production Supervisor. If this is you please apply today!
- Supervise hourly union employees in the finished packaging department on a 3 shift rotation basis
- Scheduling and training employees
- Ensure production requirements are satisfied and with the quality standards as established by the client requirements
- Ensure safe work environment and complete safety checks and perform incident/accident investigations as required
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- 3-5 years of union work experience (preference given to those with supervision experience)
- Previous training, development and coaching experience
- Manpower scheduling
- Experienced with safety checks and performing incident/accident investigations
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates.