On behalf of our World Class Manufacturing client we are recruiting for a Quality Reliability Engineer.
- Responsible to deliver world-class reliability for new vehicle programs by combining engineering fundamentals with deep understanding of product development
- Assist engineering in performing new program risk assessments to determine which proactive reliability tools should be applied to best mitigate that risk
- Apply Proactive Reliability Process to future systems including DFMEA, Engineering Requirements, and test planning
- Work with Engineering to identify lessons learned from field and test issues
- Identify vehicle and system level test issues, perform reliability analysis of test data and develop validation recovery plans
- Implement new reliability methods and accelerated testing to vehicle systems
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates.
- Bachelor of Science degree (or higher) in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in Engineering, Engineering Quality, or Product Development within an automotive company
- Good understanding of system interface as well as development / analysis of system Failure Mode & Effects Analysis, Performance Specifications, Design Verification Plan and Report, Design Best Practices, Duty Cycles, Warranty data, and Statistical tools
- Proficient in MS Office as well as excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be self-starter, results driven and able to work with minimal supervision
- Experience in vehicle dynamics, chassis and/or brake systems preferred