- Associate or B.S. degree in Engineering related field preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in mechanical and assembly design - test equipment and fixtures
- High level of understanding in engineering design principles
- Proficiency in Pro-E/Creo preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess exceptional organizational and problem solving skills and ability to work with others in multi-regional team environment
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Utilize CAD software to create and modify 3D models and 2D design drawings in support of developing and supplying leading technology torque transfer products to the global automotive industry.
- Responsible for design documentation for prototype components, assemblies, and test fixtures.
- Appropriate implementation of GD&T standards and tolerance stack-up techniques
- Works within and supports policies and procedures in accordance with TS16949
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus – Great candidates know great candidates!