On behalf of our global client specialist in their field of special purpose equipment and offering over 90 years' of experience - they are proven experts in their products and services. Their business is their passion. They are currently in search of Control Hardware Engineer. The primary focus of this is to perform all activities associated with controls design and engineering for the machine tool industry. This includes close interaction with project teams in a positive and focused manner to realize productive results. Clear inter-departmental communication is necessary, as are frequent customer discussions.
- Understanding of controls hardware/software design and implementation
- Ability to understand and work to all local, regional, and federal regulations, assuring that designs and applications meet and/or exceed compliance
- Human Machine Interface (HMI), User/Operator Interface
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus - great candidates know great candidates.
- Associates degree with 2 years’ experience or 5-10 years relevant experience
- Experience with the design and implementation of System PLC Code, controls networks, and integrated motion controllers
- Ability to develop EPLAN Hardwire design for machine applications
- Ability to develop AutoCAD Hardwire design
- Knowledge of AutoCAD electrical
- Experience with one or more of the hardware and software applications for Allen Bradley, SIEMENS, and Modicon Programmable Logic Controllers “PLC”
- Knowledge of Siemens Distributed Safety PLC hardwire design
- Good understanding of communication networks design
- Knowledge of motion control devices such as servo motors and controllers
- Ability to remain flexible throughout the delivery of programs to accommodate for changes in scope and direction
- Strong oral and written communication skills for internal and external communication
- Must have strong problem solving skills and leverage previous experiences to solve technical problems.