Our client, a leading Tier 1 manufacturing supplier is looking for an Office Administrator to join their team as they launch a new facility in Windsor.
- Analyze Data and create presentations (word processing, spreadsheet input, presentation graphics etc., or other computer applications daily for data entry and collection for various departments)
- Maintain files particular to assigned departments and/or immediate supervisor
- Update KPI Files
- Support documentation for LPA (Layered Process Audit process)
- Support overall document control and records retention initiatives
- Assisting with manufacturing schedules, product and supply inventories
- Assisting with shipping documentation and POs.
- Supporting communications with suppliers, and general help with administrative tasks at the Plant.
- Take minutes at all management meetings and issue minutes to staff
- Issue monthly reports as required
- Greet visitors and communicate visitor safety guidelines including providing PPE for site tours
- Answer and route incoming telephone calls
- Maintain the photocopy room; order/maintain inventory of office supplies
- Assist with Training documentation management
- Liaise with other locations to ensure an appropriate flow of communication to Plant
- Support and lead employee engagement initiatives as they take place
- Mail/Telecommunications/Office Equipment: Sort incoming mail including courier packages and U.S. mail sent via company truck. Segregate mail addressed to managers and hand-deliver confidential mail. Place staff mail in managers' mail slots regularly throughout the day.
- Arrange for changes to telephone system, including new extensions and moves.
- Issue reminders to staff members re. bullets, month end reports, critical goal updates, performance reviews, etc.
- Arrange meetings/luncheons for in-house and off-site meetings.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3-5 years of administrative data analysis experience
- College diploma in administration or business is preferred
- Excellent administrative, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent grasp of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
OTHER PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Competitive comprehensive benefits plan including health, group RRSP with a company match, company lease programs, etc.
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates
MEDA Limited is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of any of the protected reasons as described in the Ontario Human Rights Code. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, as described in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and granted to those that request assistance during our hiring process.