We are currently recruiting an experienced Integration Project Chief to join our team supporting our client in the automotive industry.
- Managing and coordinating the integration of electrical vehicle, architecture, and system specifications, documentation releases, requirements analysis reports, vehicle configuration/proxi, and change management
- Leading integration meetings, supporting electrical issue meetings, program reviews and the start-up of initial developmental vehicle builds at the assembly plant.
- Lead a cross functional team and manage the team to meet program deliverables and dates
- Review Program Timing, Series Card, Product Plans and Bulletins, and communicate to impacted areas and provide feedback to Program team
- Review Program investigate bulletins, collaborate within the EE team to provide feedback to the PR & Program Team
- Manage deliverables to the vehicle program
- Lead Post-2A Risk Mitigation meetings (team rotation)
- Lead RAR process
- Create and manage Project Specification Releases (Source Package, 1A, 2A, etc.)
- Create and manage Post-2A CR lists for PWB Integration Loops
- Process and track Project Specification Change Requests (CRs) in DOORS and Change Management systems
- Manage PROXI/Vehicle Configuration updates
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from an accredited university
- 8 years of automotive electrical experience
- Experience with assembly plant electrical test system
- Strong leadership and presentation skills
- Organize information in a structured, understandable manner
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Master of Science in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from an accredited university
- Prior experience with component releasing or system/vehicle validation
- Solid understanding of electrical systems
- Ability to manage issues independently
- Capable of interfacing directly with assembly plants
OTHER PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Paid Benefits after 90 days (individual and family) – extended medical, out-of-country coverage, dental etc.
- Pension eligibility, with employer match, after 1 full year of work (open enrollment every October)
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates
MEDA Limited is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of any of the protected reasons as described in the Ontario Human Rights Code. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, as described in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Accommodation requests will be reviewed and granted to those that request assistance during our hiring process.