We are currently recruiting an experienced Vehicle Support/Specialist to join our team supporting our client in the automotive industry.
- Valid driver's license is required as well as a clean driving record
- Scheduling of the Fast Feed Back, PE and Lease fleet vehicles resulting in early quality issue identification, leading to warranty avoidance.
- Capture subjective customer complaints.
- Vehicle repair order creation.
- Responsible for dispatch of vehicles to technicians for repair.
- Provide status to customers regarding vehicle repair and service.
- Maintain loaner vehicles for PE and Lease customer.documenting quality issues.
- Diagnose and repair of corporate vehicle.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School degree, Associate degree preferred
- 3+ years of dealership experience
- General vehicle knowledge
- Understanding of dealership operations
- Proficient with computer systems, including MS Office applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
OTHER PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Cost-sharing medical & dental benefits after 30 days
- 401K plan after 90 days
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates