We are currently recruiting an experienced Quality Plant Engineering Leader to join our team supporting our client in the automotive industry.
- Must be willing and able to travel to the USA, without restrictions, effective on the start date
- Guarantee customer satisfaction including warranty results in field and the plant efficiency
- Leads the supplier quality, and the plant quality convergence and manages the product/process evolutions in serial life
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's of Science (BAC+3) in the fields of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology from an accredited university (other Engineering degrees, in combination with relevant experience may be considered)
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Previous experience in Engineering Department, Vehicle/mechanic Plant or Project team
- Ability to lead an Engineering team to deliver product changes and launches on time
- Experience with Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and corrective actions
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal from High-Level Meetings down to the Shop Floor
- Ability to work off-shift hours as necessary
- Self-motivated and directed
- Ability to thrive in a high-intensity environment while working on multiple projects
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Masters Degree of Science
- Green belt
- World-Class Manufacturing Experience
OTHER PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Paid Benefits after 90 days (individual and family) – extended medical, out-of-country coverage, dental etc.
- Pension eligibility, with employer match, after 1 full year of work (open enrollment every October)
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates!
MEDA Limited is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of any of the protected reasons as described in the Ontario Human Rights Code. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, as described in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Accommodation requests will be reviewed and granted to those that request assistance during our hiring process.