We are currently recruiting an experienced Validation Engineer to join our team supporting our client in the automotive industry.
- Performing verification and validation of automotive systems to meet federally regulated guidelines for software performance (OBD), safety requirements, manufacturability, and vehicle functionality
- Validation of hardware, software, and vehicle functionality
- Developing master DVP's for Vehicle Validation, creating and managing DVP&R's, the test procedures (including maintaining traceability of test artifacts to requirements), and initial root cause analysis activities
- Properly documenting test procedures and developing new tests as appropriate to enhance coverage
- Ensure test properties functionality for validating the appropriate functions, performing the tests and entering test results at all I-Points for all programs
- Clearly document issues in PITS or GIM, and provide Validation Project Chief all DVP&R results and open issues found
- Provide leadership in the areas of formulation and implementation of testing strategies including traceability from requirements to results to achieve broader testing capabilities across multiple vehicle platforms
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Computer, or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 0-2 years of automotive test/validation work experience
- Experience with following tools (Preferred)
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Must be willing and able to travel to the USA, without restrictions, effective on the start date
- Valid driver's license is required as well as a clean driving record
OTHER PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Paid Benefits after 90 days (individual and family) – extended medical, out-of-country coverage, dental etc.
- Pension eligibility, with employer match, after 1 full year of work (open enrollment every October)
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates
MEDA Limited is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of any of the protected reasons as described in the Ontario Human Rights Code. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, as described in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Accommodation requests will be reviewed and granted to those that request assistance during our hiring process.