We are currently recruiting an experienced Program Manager to join our team supporting our client in the automotive industry
- Oversee high-level program(s) of complex natures
- Take project(s) from original concept through final implementation
- Lead, instruct, direct, assign, and check the work of team members
- Assign project managers to manage cost, schedule, and performance of component projects, while working to ensure ultimate success and acceptance of the program
- Ensure continuous alignment of scope and strategic business objective, and make recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness toward business result and strategic intent
- Determine and coordinate the sharing of resources among project constituents to benefit the overall success of the program, while building credibility, establishing rapport, and maintaining communication at all levels
- Demonstrate expertise in a variety of the fields concepts, practices, and procedures
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent (Materials /Chemical/ Civil/ Aerospace/Computer) from an accredited university
- 5+ years in component/system design/development/integration
- Must be well-organized, able to understand technically complex problems, able to focus the team on problem solving, establishing priorities, support other organization needs and requirements
- Must have strong leadership behaviors, high accountability attitude, strong communication skills, ability to lead by example and coach/mentor team members to improve the team performances and results
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Master of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from an accredited university.
- Design for Six Sigma Black Belt and/or reactive certification preferred.
- Project Management experience
- Team management experience
- Must be willing and able to travel to the USA, without restrictions, effective on the start date
OTHER PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Paid Benefits after 90 days (individual and family) – extended medical, out-of-country coverage, dental etc.
- Pension eligibility, with employer match, after 1 full year of work (open enrollment every October)
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates