We are currently recruiting an experienced KBE Engineer to join our team supporting our client in the automotive industry.
- Create CAD (Catia/NX) parametric math models for commodities using Knowledge Based Engineering template modeling techniques
- Dictate architecture and construction techniques
- Create master development / packaging / requirement sections
- Define master template modeling structures
- Train other Catia/NX engineers on modeling techniques, architecture
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent bachelor’s degree with experience.
- 2+ Years of CAD modeling with Siemens NX
- 2+ Years of Robust Modeling with Siemens NX
- 2+ Years of Parametric CAD Modeling with Siemens NX
- 2+ Years of Body in White (Automotive) Engineering Experience
- Extensive knowledge of Catia/NX modeling and an extensive background developing / packaging / synthesizing complex vehicle systems
- Strong English Speaking skills
- Strong Engineering Design Project Presentation skills
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ Years of Exterior Trim CAD Engineering experience.
- 5+ years of body experience
- 5+ Years of CAD Parametric Modeling with Seimens NX
- Remote with travel
- Must be willing and able to travel to the USA, without restrictions, effective on the start date
OTHER PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Paid Benefits after 90 days (individual and family) – extended medical, out-of-country coverage, dental etc.
- Pension eligibility, with employer match, after 1 full year of work (open enrollment every October)
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates
MEDA Limited is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of any of the protected reasons as described in the Ontario Human Rights Code. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, as described in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Accommodation requests will be reviewed and granted to those that request assistance during our hiring process.