We are currently recruiting an experienced Project Quality Manager Specialist to join our team supporting our client in the automotive industry.
- Developing and executing standardization of manufacturing quality enablers.
- Performing root cause analysis of quality issues, often using advanced problem-solving tools (Kepner-Tregoe, Shainin Red X, Design of Experiments, etc.)
- Recommending and implementing cost-effective permanent corrective actions
- Analyze quality data from internal and external indicators, manage engineering changes working with a cross-functional team to ensure timely execution
- Conduct product evaluation tests to ensure the robustness of product or process change before full implementation and will be the point of contact for engineering quality and all product-related incidents
- Ensure delivery of third-party quality metrics, provide creative thinking to analyze data and identify new opportunities.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering - Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace/Aeronautical, Biomedical/Biomechanical/Bioengineering, Chemical, Civil or Materials from an accredited university
- +2 years of relevant experience
- Ability to collect and synthesize data into meaningful information and communicate clearly to all levels of the organization
- Experience in managing cross-functionally and possess a broad knowledge of the entire automotive engineering, manufacturing and quality landscape and present outstanding teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deal with a variety of people at all levels of the organization
- Self-directed, team-oriented with demonstrated planning/problem-solving skills
- Experience and working knowledge of computer systems and software
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Assertive and ambitious nature
- Motivated to learn new principles and ideas, and have excitement in applying these new principles
- Motivated to make a positive impact in the work environment and on the quality of the products produced
OTHER PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Cost-sharing medical & dental benefits after 30 days
- 401K plan after 90 days
- Tuition Reimbursement after 1 year
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates