We are currently recruiting an experienced Senior Quality Engineer to join our team supporting our client in the automotive industry.
- Conduct analysis of internal and external quality data to identify and prioritize customer issues
- Work within a diverse cross-functional team to ensure corrective actions are implemented and lessons learned are captured
- Lead weekly quality meetings within your area of responsibility
- Generate quality forecasts based on identified issues and track progress
- Update team and report out status to goals
- Support local in-person warranty return part analysis, supplier and assembly process walks
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering required.
- 3+ years of practical experience in automotive engineering and quality with an understanding of standards and procedures.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel & PowerPoint, familiarity with Palantir and reactive greenbelt a plus
- Ability to make decisions autonomously
OTHER PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Cost-sharing medical & dental benefits after 30 days
- 401K plan after 90 days
- Tuition Reimbursement after 1 year
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates