We are currently recruiting an experienced Engine Calibration Engineer for Emissions & Driveability to join our team supporting our client in the automotive industry.
- Developing the engine calibrations to meet LEV II, LEV III emission standards at lowest system cost while delivering world-class driveability
- Will work with the base engine hardware releasing groups, scientific labs, and vehicle teams
- Develop and implement best practice design and calibration solutions
- Perform verification testing in accordance with powertrain system functional objectives
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
OTHER PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent from an ABET accredited University.
0-3 years of experience in emission systems calibration development. Master of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a Master of Science in Computer Science preferred from an ABET accredited University
- Hardware In the Loop development/verification Database management
- Manager strongly prefers candidates with: Matlab, Simulink, Data Acquisition, Excel. Needs to have a true engineering degree (no engineering technology degrees)
- Feel free to underline / bold any experience specifically with hands on, getting dirty engine repair
- Engine lines the candidates will work on will be mostly gasoline; not much diesel
- Must live in Ontario
- Must be able to travel to US for occasional meetings
- Paid Benefits after 90 days (individual and family) – extended medical, out-of-country coverage, dental etc.
- Pension eligibility, with employer match, after 1 full year of work (open enrollment every October)
- Tuition Reimbursement
Must be fully vaccinated by the COVID-19 vaccine unless you request a Medical or Religious exemption. These requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates
MEDA Limited is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of any of the protected reasons as described in the Ontario Human Rights Code. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, as described in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Accommodation requests will be reviewed and granted to those that request assistance during our hiring process.