We are currently recruiting an experienced Program Manager - Intermediate to join our team supporting our client in the automotive industry. The Functional Integration Team is a critical part of the vehicle development with responsibly to deliver world-class connected autonomous vehicle features and vehicles. The Functional and Architecture team is looking for a Program Manager to work with a team of engineers responsible for the vehicle integration activities for ADAS, HMI, and Connectivity.
- Work with a team of engineers responsible for FAES (Functional Architecture and Systems) for ADAS, connectivity and HMI performance synthesis, Vehicle target setting, Competitive Benchmarking, Functional Design and Validation plans
- Serve as a point of contact to collaborate with all stakeholders such as Project Synthesis Managers, Vehicle Chief Engineers, Studio, Homologation, SWE, Electrical Engineering…etc.
- Capture stakeholder needs such as feature roadmaps, expected performance, Brand needs, market demand, product grids, regulations requirement…etc.
- Remove all program and functional roadblocks to ensure the success of the FAES team.
- Create and Manage project plans and technical scorecards for their relative vehicle segments.
- Ensures FAES deliverables are met, prioritize and balance activities, negotiate compromises, request resources..etc.
- Manage FAES project issues
- Provide impact assessment for product/feature changes
- Identify and resolve cross-functional issues affecting FAES Functional performances
- Support Performance Specialists in target setting and waterfall processes starting from the Customer Car Profile (Target Vehicle)
- Assist in creating benchmark plans on main FAES systems and features of competitor
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of a Bachelor of Science in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- Experience in vehicle level, systems and features development and industrialization, and technical project leadership
- Understanding of the automotive V-model development cycle, competitive assessment, vehicle level target setting.
- Technical knowledge of Electrical Systems and their functions and features
- Strong communication, technical leadership skills, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to major strategy shifts whilst ensuring work continuity and motivation
- Market knowledge of competitive automotive ADAS system, HMI, and connectivity market trends and safety protocol
OTHER PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Paid Benefits after 90 days (individual and family) – extended medical, out-of-country coverage, dental etc.
- Pension eligibility, with employer match, after 1 full year of work (open enrollment every October)
- Tuition Reimbursement
Must be fully vaccinated by the COVID-19 vaccine unless you request a Medical or Religious exemption. These requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates
MEDA Limited is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of any of the protected reasons as described in the Ontario Human Rights Code. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities, as described in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. Accommodation requests will be reviewed and granted to those that request assistance during our hiring process.