|Location||Windsor, ON, Canada|
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Electrical Engineer (Power & Signal Distribution) to join our team supporting our client in the Automotive Industry.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Design and release of wiring harness assemblies and related components
- Coordinate drawing creation CAD release in Teamcenter and validation of released components in the vehicle and component environments
- Support manufacturing facilities for entire life cycle and manage a supplier engineering support team
- Manage large amounts of data and be very comfortable working in corporate computer systems
PREFERED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from an ABET-accredited university
- 3 years of transportation wiring design and release experience or vehicle electrical system experience
- Excellent communication skills that include writing, creation and presentation of management level high-quality presentation materials and reports
- Proficient in MS Office and Google suite of tools including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
Note: Remote with travel to US for meetings
- Master of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from an ABET-accredited university.
- Training in DFMEA, DVP&R and DFSS development tools and processes
- Working knowledge of CAD systems (NX, Catia)
- Fluency in Italian and/or Spanish
- Experience in high volume manufacturing facilities
- Familiarity with wiring harness drawings and specifications for automotive applications
- Web publishing and familiarity with SharePoint data management environments are desired
Must be fully vaccinated by the COVID-19 vaccine by December 17, 2021, unless you request a Medical or Religious exemption. These requests will be reviewed on a case by case basis
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great people know great candidates
A resume is required to apply to jobs. Login to your Account or Sign Up to start applying.