We are currently recruiting for an experienced Advanced Vehicle Engineer - Chassis Systems to join our team supporting our client in the Automotive Industry
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Designing and developing new vehicles which meet future regulatory requirements and customer competitive requirements
- Vehicle architecture, vehicle packaging, and initial systems and component engineering design
- Resolves packaging and adaptation issues as the vehicles move toward production
- Establishing physical and functional integration of vehicles and systems during the program planning phase (concept to program approval)
- Translating strategic and functional objectives into technical requirements
- Creating and analyzing alternative design concepts, packaging and integrating systems and components, and benchmarking of competitive vehicles
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent from an ABET accredited or equivalent program
- Five + years of vehicle engineering experience in Chassis Systems
- CAD systems knowledge (NX), with the ability to position and manipulate models, cut sections, dimension, and conceptualize designs
- Teamcenter knowledge
The role is a combination of virtual and onsite. Travel to ARDC and US (CTC and Plants) is required.
- Master of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited or equivalent program
- Broad vehicle knowledge
- Ability to integrate stakeholder requirements into final vehicle design
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Ability to productively manage change
- Ability to present ideas and concepts successfully to all levels of management
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
Candidates must have secure Wi-Fi for this role.
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great people know great candidates.