We are currently recruiting for an experienced Controls Integration Engineer to join our team supporting our client in the Automotive Industry.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Technical management of the internal controls engine programs as assigned by the Controls Managers
- Lead the technical development of the project with the key stakeholders and deploy with Systems, Architecture, Network, Controls & Software and Validation teams
- Controls feature development and management of technical deliverables and change management approvals
- Technical lead for controls validation, supporting the test cases, hardware in the loop simulators sign off, tracking the validation results and participating on-road tests/drive sessions
- Controls lead in the issue resolution, managing and tracking all technical open points and risk mitigation actions
- Develop detailed technical risk assessments assisting the Controls Managers and initiating necessary activities in Life Cycle Management tools to plan work from extended team
- Leading the cross technical functional team in Vehicle & Propulsion Controls area interfacing with external stakeholders and Chief Engineers to meet the overall goals of the Transmission/Driveline controls projects
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years of automotive controls and software engineering experience.
- Matlab/Simulink, CAN and strong computer skills (including Google suite, PowerPoint, Excel, and MS Project) required.
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Agile methodology experience, project/program management experience
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great people know great candidates.
- Project delivery/launch experience
- CAN and/or INCA tools
- Validation experience in Electronics