On behalf of our World Class Manufacturing client we are recruiting for a Simulation Engineer to join their CAE team.
- Develop simulation models based on process layout, reviewing plant machine downtime datasets to ensure accuracy
- Validate the system to its designed JPH
- Conduct buffer analysis, carrier analysis
- Analyze system throughput bottleneck and make design improvement recommendations
- Working within the company simulation team supporting multiple vehicle programs
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Master's in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in vehicle/powertrain thermal management areas including powertrain cooling, climate control, or thermal protection
- Simulation experience using 1D simulation and Calibration tools, such as, Flowmaster, Kuli, AVL Cruise, AMESim, INCA, DC Plot and Matlab-Simulink
- Experience of working on Battery Electric Vehicles is preferred
- Experience of Controls and/or Calibration and Matlab-Simulink simulation is preferred
- Proven trouble-shooting skills in powertrain controls and calibration development and knowledge of various electrified powertrain and systems
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great people know great candidates.