On behalf of our pharmaceutical manufacturing client, we are currently recruiting for a Master Data Manager to join their team in Scarborough, ON. The position is responsible for the setup and maintenance of master data across the organizations Enterprise system. This involves developing and providing oversight to the processes that support data quality, data integrity and developing the documentation to support it. The successful candidate will also be responsible to ensure data accuracy, completeness, consistency, and conformity according to Business requirements across the organization.a) Data Governance:
b) Organizational Oversight:
- Responsible for overall management, accuracy of all system data and processes related to managing, authorizing and maintain that data
- Develop, define and document Master Data business processes and SOP’s
- Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies
- In collaboration with subject matter experts and department leads, defines and implements data strategy, policies, controls, and programs to ensure the organizations data is accurate, complete, secure, and reliable
- Assists in the application and implementation of procedures for data standards and guidelines on data ownership, coding structures, and data replication to ensure access to and integrity of data sets
c) Information Technology
- Ensure full adherence to the internal control framework for Data Maintenance
- Promotes data governance by ensuring quality and accuracy of including but not limited to customer/material/supplier master data through execution of the annual governance plan where scheduled checks and balances are performed
- Develop innovative approaches to managing Enterprise Data through process design, improvement and reengineering
- Lead projects relating to the management of data
- Act as member of IT Leadership Team to develop and support IT Strategy, Culture and Objectives
- Support and enforce any IT related Policies
- Working in compliance with the company’s Health & Safety Policies/SOPs including but not limited to the Safety Responsibilities Procedure
- Comply with all associated GMP Practices
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor's degree in information science, data management, computer science or related field preferred.
- Experience in ERP or MRP systems in a manufacturing environment.
- 5+ years’ experience in master data
- Great communication skills to facilitate projects with the ERP vendor, team members, external data providers, and management.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel etc.)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Domain knowledge in CPG industry
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great people know great candidates.