|Location||Windsor, ON, Canada|
|Job Type||Contract Full-Time|
On behalf of our World Class Manufacturing client we are currently recruiting for an Industrial Engineer to assist them with a new line launch.RESPONSIBILITIES:
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Capacity Studies, Observe, log line constraints including blocked/starved conditions
- Client Information System (FIS) Verification and Validation
- MODAPTS analysis of Manual Station including.
- Ergonomic Assessments to PTME For Spec
- Cycle time Data Collection
- Labor Tracking and Efficiency Assessments
- Efficiency Studies in relation to Direct, Indirect, Tooling & MP&L.
- Ongoing support of plant operations related to Industrial Engineering
- Support the clients lead Industrial Engineer's with program deliverables
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates.
- B. Sc. In Industrial Engineering Required
- Exceptional people skills across all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills, sense of priorities, planning, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be available to work shifts and weekends
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of standard computer software (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel)
- Experience in an automotive manufacturing environment would be an asset
- Knowledge of MIDAS documentation and reporting processes, preferred
- Experience in overall line efficiencies and overall line re-balances
A resume is required to apply to jobs. Login to your Account or Sign Up to start applying.