Reporting to the Sales Manager you bring a passion for sales and customer service to assist with qualifying new new business. Great growth potential for this position!
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new account, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations, and preparing quotations.
- Generates revenue by soliciting and securing appointments for the Sales Manager
- Understanding and interpreting technical requirements, providing technical information, and developing accounts.
- Analyzing and summarizing information on sales trends and identifying sales opportunities.
- Maintain and develop social media marketing and company newsletters
- Assist the Sales Manager with creation or orders in the ATS and documentation
- Ensure accurate and timely recording of details into ATS for future reflection
- Assist in the development of accounts by checking customer’s order history
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards and recommending improved policies and procedures
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Business Marketing Diploma or Degree coupled with 2 years of demonstrated customer service/sales experience in a retail setting
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated customer service/inside sales experience
- Strong desire to learn and continue to grow and develop as well as hit targets
- Computer proficient in MS Suite of products and Adobe or other social media creators
Incentives of position:
Job Type: Full-time