On behalf of our World Class Manufacturing client we are currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Engineer to join their team. The Quality Engineer is responsible to ensure the company's products and processes meet established quality standards by identifying shortfalls, developing corrective measures, and implementing quality control systems. The successful candidate should have excellent troubleshooting skills to ensure that processes and products consistently meet or exceed established quality standards. This is a 1st shift position to cover a 3 month support project.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Perform root cause analysis of quality issues to analyze quality performance utilizing statistical, analytical and advance problem solving tools
- Recommend and implement cost-effective permanent corrective actions
- Analyze quality data from internal and external indicators to ensure correlation
- Coordinate with Engineering, Manufacturing and Suppliers to resolve issues that are not plant controllable
- Manage engineering changes, working with cross-functional teams to ensure timely execution
- Conduct product evaluation requests to ensure robustness of product or process changes before full implementation
- Recommend and validate rework procedures
- Develop inspection procedures and best practices
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great people know great candidates.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering or applicable Technical Engineering Degree from an accredited university
- 1-3 years of Quality, must be able to work with issues and report matters back on time evaluating 5-10 cars per day
- Good interpersonal skills, organization, be able to report out emerging issues at day end plant meetings.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office applications & G-Suite tools
- Ability to collect and synthesize data into meaningful information and communicate clearly to all levels of the organization
- Must be self-motivated, results-driven, able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent critical thinking and leadership skills
- Positive communication and interpersonal skills, including presentation skills