On behalf of our World Class Manufacturing client we are currently recruiting for an experienced Buyer Associate to join their team.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Purchasing and negotiation materials, equipment, and supplies from vendors
- Evaluates vendor quotes and services to determine most desirable suppliers
- Procuring Fasteners, evaluating vendor quotes and services to determine most desirable suppliers
- Completed Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Engineering or other related major from an accredited University with 1-4 years of experience required
- Must possess the ability to multi-task, prioritize, adapt, negotiate and manage a project(s)
- Must be capable of managing tactical workload while developing & implementing strategies and process improvements
- Proficient in Google Suite (Drive, Sheets, Docs, Slides) Microsoft (Excel, Power Point, Word) and Google Suite web-based applications. Experience in SAP is not required, however would be an advantage
- Strong Communication with all levels of management and peers, both internally and externally
- May be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record
- May be required to travel domestically 10%
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great people know great candidates.