On behalf of our World Class Manufacturing facility we are recruiting for an experienced Manufacturing Recruiter to join their growing team. This position will be responsible for keeping up with the competitive talent landscape and to maintain their world-class manufacturing standards and assisting with developing global best practices to source, engage, attract, and retain top manufacturing talent for hourly positions (production operators, team leads and supervisors, skilled-trades) and various salaried positions across the 16 facilities within the United States.
- Develop, implement, and facilitate all phases of the recruitment process to include sourcing, candidate care, and partnering with Operations and Human Resources
- Identify and implement efficient and effective recruitment methods and strategies based on the available role, location, industry standards, and the needs of the organization
- Participate in weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly calls with Plant Leadership, Manufacturing Leadership, and Labor Control to provide critical updates on talent demands
- Lead interview and hiring initiatives both virtual and onsite at various manufacturing locations in accordance to all current health and safety standards
- Support local plant leadership, operations, and human resource teams during orientation days to facilitate and process on - boarding and new-hire paperwork
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum of three (3) years of manufacturing and/or skilled-trades recruitment experience
- Experience with major applicant tracking systems (Taleo, BrassRing, Kenexa, Workday, etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of traditional Boolean logic, related operators, and tools
- Proficiency with office suites such as Microsoft or Google
- Demonstrated experience with being a resilient and innovative recruiter
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great people know great candidates.