|Location||Leamington, ON, Canada|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
Our Tier 1, injection molding/automotive client is in search of a Production Manager to join their team.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ensure the production volume in terms of capacity, required productivity, quality and deadline specific aspects
- Maintaining production in accordance to quality guidelines and expectations
- Accountable of the technical availability and further development of machines, tools and facilities in cooperation with maintenance
- Ensure the production process, optimization of existing processes regarding process stability and competitive production and tool technologies
- Budget planning and control of overhead and production costs
- Defining production concepts and equipment and tool costs for cost calculation together with purchasing and Corporate Industrial Engineering if applicable
- Ensure production staff capacity in right quantity and required qualifications
- Other duties as assigned
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great candidates know great candidates. Contact us for more details.
- Completed Bachelor's or Master's degree in the field of Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position or equivalent combination of education and experience
A resume is required to apply to jobs. Login to your Account or Sign Up to start applying.