On behalf of our World Class Manufacturing client we are currently recruiting for an experienced Human Resource Generalist to join their team. This is a term position that goes until the end of December 2020.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Administers human resources policies and procedures that cover two or more functional areas
- Collects and analyzes HR data, and then makes recommendations to management
- Processes paperwork for functional area according to established procedures
- May prepare internal employee communications regarding compensation, benefits, or company policies
- Position will be supporting locations for Covid 19 initiatives
- Completed Bachelor's degree
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of HR Generalist, manufacturing or supervisory experience
- This position is heavily involved in data entry and data analysis candidates must be proficient in G Suite products, Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Slides, PeopleSoft. Good ability to update, track, filter, and coordinating information.
- Must have good communication skills responding to questions/concerns
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Excel
- This role requires availability to work variable shifts, including weekends.
- Percent Travel: 0-20%, will be required to travel domestically (Michigan- Detroit & Sterling Heights as well as Toledo Ohio)
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Labor Relations, Business or related field
- Strong project management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in manufacturing environment
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great people know great candidates.