On behalf of our World Class Manufacturing client, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Administrative Assistant.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Performs secretarial and administrative duties for an attorney
- Typing letters, memos, reports, answering phones, and filing
- Reporting to Attorneys in Employment Law
- Legal backgrounds are not required, rather strong administrative skills
- Advanced level of computer skills with G-Suite and Microsoft Office Suite as well as PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience managing emails and calendars, scheduling meetings, and answering phones
- Other general administrative functions including, but not limited to: the ordering of departmental office supplies and mail distribution, payment of invoices; obtaining checks;
- Making travel arrangements; preparing expense reports; and submitting expense reports
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong organizational and people skills and the ability to multi-task required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great people know great candidates.