On behalf of our growing manufacturing / injection molding client, located in Sterling Heights, MI, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Process Technician / Set – Up Technician to join their team (shifts available are 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. or 11:00am – 7:00pm). This position reports directly to the Production Supervisor. Are you a knowledgeable, self – directed, hard - working and hands on Process / Set – Up Technician with injection molding experience? This may be the opportunity for you!
- Start up and shut down equipment
- Perform mold changes per schedule
- Operating the injection molding machine, part removal robots, de-gating robots and the overhead cranes
- Ability to troubleshoot injection molding process and machines and perform front - line and preventative maintenance activities
- Execute Preventative Maintenance tasks on Molds, Molding Machines, and other equipment
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of 1 years’ Process / Set - Up Technician experience in the injection molding industry
- Experience with plastic processing set up and related operations
- Demonstrated technical
- Demonstration of a high energy work ethic
- Experienced with Automotive “Class A” surfaces
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Performance of Quality functions, and experience executing Quality procedures
- Steady Shifts (11:00pm – 7:00am or 11:00am – 7:00pm)
MEDA offers an excellent referral bonus. Great people know great candidates.